eclecticards by barb

Want to go somewhere else?

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday is a great day...

I hope everyone has had a great week so far.  After my weekend and Monday, Tuesday was a great day for me!  I tried one of my new sample migraine pills yesterday at work, and IT WORKED!  I didn't have to go home, I did have to close the blinds, wear my sunglasses, but it all passed within an hour and I could continue to work!   That is such a wonderful thing.  YEAH for me!

Now to show you the beautiful (I think it is anyway!) card that I made for my wonderful friend who turned 60 yesterday. She loved it too... 







Left inside.

Front of Card, tied with at tuile bow and the
paper is from DCWV, Mariposa.  I love the butterflies that are in it.  It is so happy and cheerful.  The insides are done with scraps from other pages in  the collection.  Thanks for looking.


Right inside

I was very proud how it turned out. I embossed the front with one of my cuddle bug folders and then sanded the part that is on the black to give it a weathered look. The left inside was scraps of papers left over from other   projects too.  The solid green got run through a cuttle bug folder too and the right side was just corner punched and then stamped with the scroll and the phrase.  The spratic little butterflies were cut out from scraps and glued on too. Hope you enjoy and get ideas ....  Thanks for looking.

Hugs all around,
Barb

1 comment:

  1. Yea!!!! I'm so happy that it worked Barb and your card is stunning! HUGS

    ReplyDelete