eclecticards by barb

Want to go somewhere else?

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Embossed Acrylic

I saw this idea on Pinterest, imagine that! If you want to know anything, you'll find it on Pinterest!!!  Anyway, I thought this was such a new idea for my tags.  I made this one for my co-worker's, and friend's, (she's one and the same and love her dearly!) birthday. We don't exchange gifts, just our cards and teach each other new things. 
This is mostly a Tim Holtz tag except the greenery on the right side.  I need to learn to make better notes of what colors that I use on the backgrounds!  I do know they were blues, green and probably vintage photo!  The Eiffel Tower stamp is from Tim's Urban Grunge set.  I have used it so many many times, it's one of my favorites.
 
I found this little scrap of paper in my stash, and who doesn't have a stash?! I thought it said exactly what I needed to go with the background that I picked.  "Have fun! Enjoy yourself." I then adhered it to a facet added it to a safety pin with a "Wish" disc too.

Here is a close up of the acrylic that I embossed with one of Tim's folders.  It really added a bit of pizzazz to the tag.  It was all so easy. 
I hope next time I'll be better at giving you more info on what I actually used!  Thanks for looking.

Hugs,
Barb


No comments:

Post a Comment