eclecticards by barb

Want to go somewhere else?

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hello February, Almost March! Where has time gone?

I see I haven't written anything in quite awhile.   So, I'll tell you briefly why.... Ever since the beginning of the year, my migraines have reared their ugly heads almost daily again and they are not fun to have to deal with on a daily basis.  Even with the meds that I have, I struggle a lot of days to not let them whip me and win the battle.  I have had to let them get the best of me a few days though.   I got to see my neurologist this weekend and we'll see what his take on this will be. 

I have managed to get a few, but very few Valentine's cards made for my grandchildren and mailed, probably a day late for a few of them and I am sorry for that.  But the prize inside, may have let that tardiness slide!  Money does buy forgiveness!!  I'll post a picture of them later, as it's still on my camera and it's downstairs!

I have been making some cards to enter into a contest (again!).  But, this is a different contest.  This is by Paper Crafts Magazine.... I know my work is not as good as their designers, but ya gotta start somewhere and this year, I've started!  As I keep participating, I'm hoping to get better.  I have until March 23rd to get them entered and I only have one more to make, out of 5 entries.  But I can enter more than one in each catagory, so I might just do that too.... give myself more chances.

Well, my head is telling me it's time to say Auf Wiedersehen!  I hope to be back soon.

Hugs, Barb

1 comment:

  1. Oh Barb I'm so sorry that the migraines have returned on a daily basis. Having been through the same ordeal several yrs. ago, I know how miserable they can be. You really made an impression on me in TX with how you plugged away while in pain. You are a much stronger person than I was. HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete