eclecticards by barb

Want to go somewhere else?

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Summer Cards

Here's what I have been able to get made this summer.  I got this wonderful paper for my birthday from my co-worker Judy.  She has a fabulous hobby like me!!  Cardmaking!!  So, of course, we share ideas and materials!  Anyway, she got me this tablet of vintage looking pale blue and browns designer paper.  I have been loving the cards that I am working up with it. I have taken a couple of pictures of my finished pieces before they get mailed out.  I also have fallen in love with my latest acquisition of  Waltzing Mouse Stamps called Vintage Labels 5.  I've been using them to "outline" my sayings and then on the envelope for the address.  Here is a couple of my latest "designs".... enjoy and CASE if you'd like... just give me credit for the inspiration!  Thanks for looking and have a great weekend..... Hugs all around, B











This is my vintage thank you showing the envelope that I made to go with it. I also inked the edge of the envelope to "add" something to it too.






 
And, here is my vintage birthday card. These papers remind of what I would've seen in my grandmother's house if I had ever been able to see in her house. (I was born after they both had passed away.) I have just fallen in love with these prints

No comments:

Post a Comment