eclecticards by barb

Want to go somewhere else?

Friday, August 27, 2010

End of Summer Already!

I can't believe it's already the end of August!  School has started... where did this summer go?  Well, our summer was very busy.  Every weekend in July and most of August we had something going on at the house. Some sort of gathering!  We enjoyed all of them, but I am sure tired now and it is catching up with me.  Hope you had an enjoyable summer too, lots of wonderful memories.  I spent more time outside this year than I have the past few summers.  That's a GOOD thing!  I started taking Advocare too.  That is to help me feel better and drop some weight off of me that my headach meds helped me put on. If you want to know more about it and how I'm doing on it, just give me a holler. 

I've made several cards over the summer too, I just need to get off my tail-end and get them uploaded somewhere!  They are still in my camera on the memory stick.  That's a safe place for them. 

My daughter has started selling Pampered Chef also for extra income, so if anyone wants or needs any of that, she is more than willing to hook you up with some quality kitchen cooking equipment.  She is doing this to supplement her part-time employment while she is attending college.  We all know how expensive that can be!

Well, I guess that is all that is new with us for the time being.  Happy End of Summer to everyone and have a safe Labor Day because I probably won't post anything new before then.

Hugs all around,
Barb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment