eclecticards by barb

Want to go somewhere else?

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

WHAT?

What else can happen? This afternoon hubby 's drain tube falls out of his stoma. Now we are waiting to hear what to do. He is very frustrated about all of this. Saying it's not fair to me. My take is from our wedding vows, "for better or worse"... And, also my daughter is upset over something we told her that we'd heard about one of her friends. Saying we don't know if it's true or not, but thought she already knew too. Parents don't always make the right choices either. It's one of those discussions that we'll be wrong no matter what.  Back to hubby... I'm upset because he's angry over the newest problem. I am ready to sob, but can't.  Can't show that it breaks my heart to hear him so down about everything. He's blaming his doctors, hospital, etc for all the complications that have arisen from day one. I'm praying it will all be resolved correctly. I don't blame them.

Thanks for listening to me...
Hugs,
Barb


No comments:

Post a Comment