eclecticards by barb

Want to go somewhere else?

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Almost Halloween


I've had so much fun this year making my Halloween cards for all my friends.  I got the cutest stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers.  It is called Broom Rides.  There are lots of stamp sets at Mark's Finest Papers that I have my eye on, that I will return to them for more purchases..

Can't forget a decorated envelope

Such cute little spooks going out a haunting!












Last night we went to our church and participated in the Trunk or Treat event.  It was actually a lot of fun.  The kids were so cute.  It was our first time to go to one and was amazed at how many people were out and about with their little ones.  A good time was had by all!

I am also recovering from a minor surgery this past Monday... so, I hope to get up and around this afternoon and work on a few cards to get ahead of the game for Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I really need to get my Christmas cards finished... the bases are all cut out and most of them stamped, but need to do the detail work... I am so afraid Christmas/December 1st will be here and I won't be ready!  But I vow each year NOT to do that, but alas, I procrastinate once again... but maybe not this year... Yeah, right... who am I fooling but myself?  No, not this year!  Stay tuned to see if I am or not...

Have a safe and Happy Halloween with your little spooksters... Hugs all around... Barb

2 comments: