eclecticards by barb

Want to go somewhere else?

Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday & Therapy!

Today was a typical Monday.... work, lunch, work, physical therapy!  OUCH!  I got a good workout and I'm hoping that I will work some of the extra baggage off that I have picked up...

I hope to get something done around my "idea" desk, like move it back into the room it's suppose to be in and not in the living room anymore on the card table... eeeek!  Hubby has been so very good not to complain, but I feel like my time is running ever so short. 

Well, off to see what I can get done in the next hour before bedtime... I won't be around tomorrow evening because I have an Altrusa meeting and it will take up most of my evening.  But, I will return on Wednesday evening after church.

Hugs all around.... share one with someone and make them smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment