eclecticards by barb

Want to go somewhere else?

Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day 2010

Today is the day that we honor those people who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.  I have many in my family past and current who have served in the armed forces.  I was always proud to say that they are in my family and still am proud to say they are in my family.  I believe in the need for them to continue to fight for our country. 

Had quite a busy weekend, graduation party on Saturday with fantastic food and cards afterwards. Sunday, we worked in the yard and got it all mowed, weed-eated and the pool cleaned, then sat around the pool with some adult beverages while we cooked some steaks on the barbeque pit. Another YUMMY meal!  Today, we are just pretty much vegging out.  Helped Heidi clean her closet out, then she had to go to work, Scott and I are just vegging!  Great movies on LMN channel....  Oh yeah, and we both got a great nap worked into the schedule!

I'm going to try and make a few cards in a little while after I get caught up on a few more things on here first.

Talk  to y'all soon .....

No comments:

Post a Comment