eclecticards by barb

Want to go somewhere else?

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Busy Weekend

Good morning everyone.... I have a busy weekend coming up, so and writing this a bit early! This afternoon I have a Southern Living party to go to, cards tonight, and then two baby showers tomorrow!

This weekend I hope to finish my little tealight cake that I made from the instructions posted on SCS. Here is the link to the instructions: cake. It's a very simple project and cute too!  (I wanted to rename my link, but just couldn't figure it out until I was ready to go to bed!  But I will master that skill soon I hope, because I don't have a clue what I did to get it done!) When I get my tealight cake completed, I'll post it here...

Well, I'm off to start my day and party, party, party!!!  Happy Weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment