eclecticards by barb

Want to go somewhere else?

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Wednesday

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week after Valentine's. Scott and I got away for the weekend for our Valentine's celebration. We had a great time in Norman, OK and Grapevine, TX for the weekend. I got to add a new Mark Roberts Elf to my collection, Forest Elf is his name. I got hooked on them years ago, and only pick up one or two a year generally.

I hope to get some of my cards posted on here as soon as I can get my energy level up to speed again. I've been told that I am borderline diabetic and am learning to eat differently and learning to watch what I can eat. It's been a challenge to do too. I keep craving more and more sweets, but try to curb it with fruit and yogurt stuff.

Well, I'm off to try and create something cardstock-ish! Talk to you soon and thanks for checking on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment